Innovation: Canary's Smart Home Security
Innovators: Adam Sager, Jon Troutman, Chris Rill
Ages: 36, 30, 32
Co-founders of the New York-based startup Canary, maker of the home alarm system
Form and function: Canary, a home security device roughly the size of a 24-ounce beer can, monitors motion, temperature, humidity, air quality, and noise. It sends alerts and video footage to a user’s smartphone when it detects something unusual.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks