Osmond Resigns From Phoenix Board With Targets ‘On Track’Sarah Jones
Hugh Osmond, British founder of the U.K. restaurant chain Pizza Express, stepped down as a director of Phoenix Group Holdings Plc after eight years at the company he created.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself