Gold Bears Take Over as Fed Members Back Taper Plan: CommoditiesNicholas Larkin
Gold traders are the most bearish in nine weeks after Federal Reserve policy makers backed plans to taper stimulus if the economy strengthens, eclipsing a surge in demand for physical metal that drove prices to a two-month high.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis