U.K. Stocks Decline to Six-Week Low as BHP, HSBC RetreatNamitha Jagadeesh
U.K. stocks fell to the lowest level in more than six weeks amid speculation minutes from last month’s Federal Open Market Committee meeting will signal when the U.S. central bank could start tapering stimulus measures.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day