Teva Chairman Frost Backs Management Amid Criticism From GoldmanDavid Wainer and Elliott Gotkine
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. Chairman Phillip Frost said he backed the management’s strategy following criticism from Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Morgan Stanley analysts who are advising investors to sell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards