Sugar, Coffee Fall on Emerging Market Currencies; Cocoa SlidesAlex Pashley
Soft commodities including sugar and coffee fell in London as weakening currencies in emerging markets boosted prospects for higher exports. Cocoa declined.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone