Norway to Keep Rates Unchanged to 2015 as Growth Slows, DNB SaysSaleha Mohsin
Norway’s central bank will probably keep interest rates unchanged until the first quarter of 2015 as an expansion slows and the krone weakens, DNB ASA said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts