Kintetsu Falls Most in Two Years on Share Sale Plan: Tokyo MoverKiyotaka Matsuda and Marco Lui
Kintetsu Corp., which operates railways around Osaka and Kyoto area, dropped the most in almost two years in Tokyo trading after announcing a plan to raise as much as 78.3 billion yen ($804 million) in a share sale.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks