ING Sells First Structured Notes Linked to Azerbaijan’s SocarAlastair Marsh
ING Groep NV sold $15 million of credit-linked structured notes tied to a unit of State Oil Co. of Azerbaijan, the first securities to reference the company since at least 1999.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt