Stocks Climb With Metals on Factory Data as Dollar GainsAlex Barinka and Nikolaj Gammeltoft
Stocks and metals gained on data showing improvement in manufacturing and the U.S. labor market amid a three-hour trading halt on the Nasdaq Stock Market. The dollar rose as signs of an improving global economy increased speculation the Federal Reserve will reduce stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion