The Newest TiVo Cries Out for Cable-TV PartnershipsBy
With its new line of Roamio digital video recorders, TiVo is making a play to wrest back the television experience from the commodified boxes every cable and satellite company now offers subscribers. But perhaps the latest in TiVo technology—complete with wireless streaming and searching—is better understood as an argument for partnerships with cable operators, which are struggling to wrangle their content into compelling, digestible packages.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself