Prudential Hires Deutsche Bank’s Garcia for Real EstateZachary Tracer
Prudential Financial Inc., the second-largest U.S. life insurer, hired Frank Garcia as a managing director to invest in commercial properties as the firm expands its main U.S. real estate fund.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy