IJM Considers Listing, Business Trust to Boost Stock ValueRanjeetha Pakiam
IJM Corp., Malaysia’s second-biggest builder by market value, is considering taking some of its highway and port concessions public to boost the value of its stock, said Chief Executive Officer Teh Kean Ming.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States