If You Now Know What Sugarpova Is, Maria Has Already WonBy
For a moment, Maria Sharapova fooled the world into thinking she wanted to change her last name to “Sugarpova” for the US Open, to plug her candy brand by the same name, and then change it back at the end of the tournament. It’s not happening after all, and it turns out we’re all just pawns in the tennis star’s ploy for confectionary domination.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas