Sensex Falls 10% From High as Banks Extend DropRajhkumar K Shaaw
Indian stocks declined, taking the benchmark index’s drop from its 2013 high to almost 10 percent, amid concern that policy makers will sacrifice economic growth as they seek to stem a record slide in the rupee.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day