Icahn Asks Judge to Dismiss Herbalife Short-Seller’s SuitChristie Smythe
Carl C. Icahn asked a court to dismiss a lawsuit filed by a short-seller who accused the billionaire investor of improperly propping up Herbalife Ltd.’s share price to settle a score with Bill Ackman.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts