Most Brazilian Stocks Decline as Gafisa Leads Homebuilders LowerNey Hayashi
Most Brazilian stocks fell as Gafisa SA led homebuilders lower on speculation policy makers may speed up the pace of interest-rate increases to curb inflation, dimming the outlook for companies that sell on credit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States