‘The Butler’ Leads Weekend Cinemas for WeinsteinBen Livesey and Christopher Martin
“Lee Daniels’ The Butler,” the Weinstein Co. film about a black man who served in the White House under eight presidents, led the weekend box office at U.S. and Canadian theaters with sales of $24.6 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy