Qaddafi-Era Libya Work Haunts SNC’s TurnaroundFrederic Tomesco
A project SNC-Lavalin Group Inc. abandoned in Libya two years ago amid the rebellion against dictator Muammar Qaddafi is coming back to haunt Canada’s largest engineering and construction company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks