Nintendo, Weyerhaeuser, AF: Intellectual PropertyVictoria Slind-Flor
Aug. 16 (Bloomberg) -- Nintendo Co. won a 50 percent reduction of the $30.2 million in damages a jury awarded to a former Sony Corp. employee who claimed the company’s 3DS game and video player infringed his 3-D technology patent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing