Marriott to Sell Three Edition Hotels for $800 MillionPrashant Gopal
Marriott International Inc., the largest publicly traded U.S. hotel chain, reached a preliminary agreement to sell three properties under construction in London, south Florida and Manhattan for about $800 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders