L.A.’s Trophy Homes Starring in Sequel for Luxury MarketJohn Gittelsohn
The Reserve is a six-bedroom, 11-bath Art Deco mansion in Los Angeles that Kristoffer Winters spent more than two years rebuilding and decorating down to its monogrammed bathroom towels. His asking price was $25 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts