J.C. Penney Heads for Ninth Quarter of Plunging SalesMatt Townsend
J.C. Penney Co. countered criticism from investor Bill Ackman last week by saying it’s focused on stabilizing the business and winning back customers. Results next week will show what little progress has been made.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis