Ikea Recalls 40,000 Faulty Children’s Beds in North AmericaKatarina Gustafsson
Ikea, the world’s biggest furniture retailer, recalled two models of junior beds in the U.S. and Canada on concern they can break and cause laceration injuries.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap