Goldman in Lead to Take Biggest Share of Huarong Stake, FT SaysBloomberg News
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. is leading the race to take the biggest share of a stake in China Huarong Asset Management Co. before a stock sale by the so-called bad bank, the Financial Times reported, citing two people close to the transaction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts