Bonds Upended as AAA Yields Exceed AAs on TaperingMatt Robinson
Corporate bonds with AAA ratings are yielding more than debt graded a tier lower, a divergence that’s happened only twice in the past decade as investors sour on securities with the most to lose when interest rates rise.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing