Why Apple’s CEO May Want to Think Twice About a BuybackAdam Satariano
Bigger stock buybacks like the one Carl Icahn is urging Apple Inc. Chief Executive Officer Tim Cook to adopt don’t always have the desired effect.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- George Soros Pours Billions Into Charity Ahead of Tax Deadline