S&P Loses Bid to Throw Out California’s False-Claims SuitEdvard Pettersson
McGraw Hill Financial Inc. and its Standard & Poor’s unit lost a bid to throw out a false claims lawsuit brought by California to recover losses to state pension funds that relied on the company’s credit ratings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts