IBM Said to Be Paying More Than $800 Million to Buy TrusteerSarah Frier and David Wainer
International Business Machines Corp., the world’s largest seller of computer services, agreed to buy Israeli security-software maker Trusteer Inc., giving it fresh tools to fight the ever-escalating tactics of hackers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day