Google, EA, Red Bull, Automattik: Intellectual PropertyVictoria Slind-Flor
Google Inc., whose GoogleGlass wearable device has raised privacy concerns, received a patent on a technology that would submit the wearer to the same sort of scrutiny.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders