Spain’s Sabadell Said to Decide Against Sale of U.S. UnitBen Sills and Matthew Monks
Banco de Sabadell SA, Spain’s fifth-biggest bank, decided against a sale of its U.S. unit after assessing what suitors might pay for the division, said people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts