Palm Oil Imports by India Drop as Weakening Rupee Cuts DemandPrabhudatta Mishra
Palm oil imports by India, the world’s biggest buyer, declined for the first time in three months in July after a slump in the rupee to a record low increased costs for refiners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing