K+S Stick to Mine Project Amid ‘Incomprehensible’ PricingSheenagh Matthews
K+S AG, Europe’s biggest potash producer, said its new Legacy mine in Canada is proceeding on schedule and that prices cited in the industry for the fertilizer ingredient “are incomprehensible.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks