DuPont Alters Bylaws as Activist Expected to Reveal StakeJack Kaskey and Beth Jinks
DuPont Co. changed its bylaws to provide payouts to executives fired in a takeover and to alter how special meetings are run, days before an activist investor is expected to reveal a large stake in the chemical maker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day