Bard Put Profits Ahead of Patients’ Safety, Lawyer SaysJef Feeley
C.R. Bard Inc. officials put profits ahead of women’s safety when they ignored warnings about defects in some vaginal-mesh implants, a lawyer told a jury in the first federal trial of claims over the devices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day