AMR-US Airways Merger Seen by U.S. as Squeeze on FliersJulie Johnsson and Jennifer Surane
Passengers booking flights to and from Dallas, Washington and Charlotte, North Carolina, face higher fares and fewer flights under the proposed American Airlines-US Airways Group Inc. merger.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing