Anglo American to Brief on Cost Cuts in DecemberFrederic Tomesco
Anglo American Plc Chief Executive Officer Mark Cutifani said he will update investors in December on the outcome of a review of the mining company’s operations to identify cost savings.
Cutifani, who started as CEO in April, is working his way around the London-based company’s operations and said the review will be finished by next month.
In December “we will tell people how we are doing against our major cost reduction program, which is eliminating duplication, how we’re doing on our major projects to improve the business,” Cutifani told reporters today in Montreal after a speech at the World Mining Congress.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse