Shanghai Finds Waterways ‘Severely Polluted’ After Floating PigsBloomberg News
A Shanghai government report found more than half of the city’s rivers and lakes are “severely polluted,” boosting concerns about water quality months after thousands of dead pigs were found floating in its streams.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap