TUI Sees Progress in Revamp Plan Seeking Return to DividendRobert Wall
TUI AG’s new Chief Executive Officer Friedrich Joussen said a plan to deliver 1 billion euros ($1.3 billion) in operating profit in 2015 is progressing as he seeks improvements at the hotel and cruise units.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis