Put Down Your Smartphones and Enjoy the Show
Last December, at an arena concert in Seattle, Dean Graziano looked around and saw hundreds of audience members holding up smartphones to record the show. “I thought to myself, there’s got to be a better way,” says the serial tech entrepreneur and longtime music buff. “The fans want to capture this experience, and right now all they have is phones. That makes for pretty horrible quality, it can be pretty annoying to the band and to other people around you, and it’s actually pirating.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy