Prada First-Half Sales Growth Slips as China Luxury Demand CoolsAndrew Roberts and Vinicy Chan
Prada SpA’s first-half sales growth fell to a third of last year’s as China luxury demand cooled amid a slowdown in the world’s second-largest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day