Oil Explorers Test Atlantic Mirror With $3 Billion Angola WellsColin McClelland
BP Plc, ConocoPhillips and Statoil ASA are among oil explorers investing at least $3 billion in wells off Angola next year in the country’s biggest deepwater drilling campaign, Wood Mackenzie Ltd. said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy