Audi President Says on Pace to Top 150,000 Sales Goal in U.S.Tim Higgins
Volkswagen AG’s Audi is on pace to sell more than its stated goal of 150,000 cars and sport-utility vehicles in the U.S. this year and will get a boost from diesel models reaching dealerships this month, a brand executive said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing