ING Shares Rise as Bank Results Surpass EsitmatesMaud van Gaal
ING Groep NV, the biggest Dutch financial-services company, rose the most in almost a year after reporting improved results at its bank and insurance units, stoking optimism a restructuring plan is working.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap