European Stocks Drop on BOE Comments; Natixis SlidesSofia Horta e Costa
European stocks fell as the Bank of England said it won’t raise interest rates or reduce bond purchases until the U.K.’s jobless rate falls to 7 percent, sparking concern it expects the economic recovery to be slow.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances