Ellenbogen Wins With Best Small-Cap Fund: Riskless ReturnCharles Stein
Henry Ellenbogen had a tough act to follow when he took over the T. Rowe Price New Horizons Fund in March 2010. His predecessor, John Laporte, had beaten three-fourths of peers in his 22-year tenure as manager.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day