Coutu Shores Up Cash for Pharmacy AcqusitionsLauren S. Murphy
Jean Coutu Group Inc., the second-best performing pharmacy stock in North America in the past three years, is poised to buy up smaller rivals as it hoards cash amid consolidation in Canada’s retail industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself