Schiff: 'What Doesn't Kill Gold Makes It Stronger'By
You have to give credit to Peter Schiff. Lots of gold bugs make noise when the price of gold is high and then get quiet when it falls. The price of gold has fallen 32 percent from its peak two years ago, but Schiff is still banging the drum for it in a commentary today with the Nietzschean headline, “What Doesn’t Kill Gold Makes It Stronger.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’