Santander Hires Investec’s Pain for U.K. Auto SecuritizationAlastair Marsh and Esteban Duarte
Banco Santander SA hired Mark Pain as the head of securitization for its U.K. consumer unit.
The position involves funding and structuring of asset-backed securities for the bank’s auto finance business in Redhill, U.K., according to Andy Smith, a London-based spokesman for Spain’s biggest bank.
Pain joined from Investec Plc, which owns a bank and money manager in South Africa and the U.K., where he worked from 2006.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones