Deutsche Post Raises Forecast as Mail Unit Charges WaneRichard Weiss
Deutsche Post AG, Europe’s largest postal service, raised its earnings forecast for this year after fewer one-time costs at the mail unit hurt second-quarter profit, lifting the stock to its highest in more than 5 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day